Aqua Pacer Underwater Treadmill
Low Impact, High Resistance Equine Therapy
Enhanced Equine Performance
The Aqua Pacer Equine Underwater Treadmill was developed to improve the performance of equine athletes of all disciplines by offering low impact, high-resistance therapy for faster recovery and rehabilitation from injury, as well as a providing a work out helping the equine athlete to achieve an optimal level of training and conditioning leading to improved overall performance and fitness.
Through the control of hot and cold water temperature, water height, speed and duration, equine trainers and veterinarians can utilize this treatment to customize a healing program for each equine’s specific needs.
In addition, the underwater treadmill is commonly used for healthy equines needing more strength or endurance or to help correct gait imbalances. It can promote rapid build-up of muscle across the shoulders, hind end, and top line of the equine, as well as improve circulation and decrease inflammation.
Benefits of the Aqua Pacer treadmill include:
- The buoyancy of the water reduces mechanical stresses applied to the limbs allowing for earlier intervention and rehabilitation of injuries
- Improves joint range of motion
- Decreases pain and inflammation and improves circulation by applying pressure to the lower limbs
- Improves muscle strength and stamina, which is beneficial to the condition of all disciplines of horses at any level of training
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves overall confidence and mental attitude